[Operators] hostmaster/postmaster/webmaster for Google Apps domains

Steve Gibson steve at stevegibson.com
Tue Mar 25 15:07:02 CDT 2008

Peter,

Not sure if its with Premier edition only but, on my domain that is
hosted with Google Apps, the postmaster address is actually a mailing
list that, by default, only includes the google admins.  The domain
admin can add other addresses within the domain to the postmaster
list, though. I'm not sure about the hostmaster and webmaster
addresses.  I can check my admin control panel when I get back in
front of a computer.

-Steve