[Operators] [Fwd: [ejabberd] Your server is a part of spammer/flood botnet!]

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond at process-one.net
Sun May 4 01:42:05 CDT 2008

Hello,

No ProcessOne does strongly advise against using SVN version. The
message comes from an ejabberd user in panic.
We will release some improvments in ejabberd 2.0.1 after this version
goes through our QA (and along with some other improvements).

As I said in my previous mail, no large server should be affected. We
have checked with our customers too and none of them seems to suffer
from any of the problem described there.

--
Mickaël Remond