[Operators] Meeting Notes

David Banes david at banes.org
Wed May 7 19:09:17 CDT 2008

Late to the party here but I like this idea from Axigen, the secure
email server people;

- Axigen 6.1 also features Country Filtering, which enables system
administrators to determine geographic locations based on IPs and
create rules accordingly, such as banning or allowing emails sent
from selected countries.

As an email security company this is one of the techniques we use on
clients firewalls, not fool proof but  a good tool to have in the kit
bag.

David.