[Operators] abuse report filed

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Mon May 12 16:49:06 CDT 2008

I contacted the ISP again and I was given the following information by
one of the people in their technical support department:

   "I did find out that the account was located on our server and
   terminated. You shouldn't be getting these queries from this IP
   any longer."

Please let me know if you continue to receive abuse from this or any
other IP address.