[Operators] a radar site?

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Thu Nov 6 06:17:37 CST 2008

Hi,

On Nov 4, 2008, at 11:03 PM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

> Someone pointed me today to http://www.mailradar.com/ -- it seems that
> we could build something similar for xmpp deployment, if we had a
> critical mass of people who want to help with that. Perhaps we could
> re-use xmpp.net for that purpose. Anyone interested?

I would like to do this.

I can have a server running that would probe registered domains, and
keep track of uptime, feature availability, and other metrics people
find useful.

The raw data would be available under the terms the XSF decides.

The code would be open sourced, of course.

If nobody objects, I can start this now.

Best regards,
--
Pedro Melo
XMPP ID: melo at simplicidade.org