[Operators] Issues connecting to jabber.co.za

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Oct 14 09:44:14 CDT 2008

lzby wrote:
> Norman
>
> I've enabled the option "Accept self-signed certificates. Server
> dialback over TLS is now available.". Would you mind testing and see if
> it works better now ?

I take it you are using Openfire 3.6.0a? I have heard reports of s2s
issues with this release but I haven't been able to track down the exact
source of the problem. It seems to perhaps have something to do with
their new support for TLS+dialback. I'll poke my friends on the Openfire
team about this again to see what they think.