[Operators] public XMPP service: jabber.i-pobox.net, xmppnet.de pp.

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Mon Apr 6 11:38:10 CDT 2009

Hi MiGri!

On 4/5/09 9:28 AM, Michael Grigutsch wrote:
> Please add my public XMPP services to the list at <http://xmpp.org/services/>. The service
> information is as follows:
>
>         * main domains: - jabber.i-pobox.net
> 			- xmppnet.de
>         * domains: 	- jabber.i-pobox.net
>                    	- xmppnet.de
>                    	- jabber.fourecks.de
>                    	- sternenschweif.de
> 		   	- jabber.chaotic.de
> 		   	- climm.org
>     		   	- jabber.openchaos.org
> 			- jabber.second-home.de
> 			- jabber.scha.de
> 			- jabber.sow.as
> 			- jabber.tutnot.de
> 			- jabber.verbrennung.org

I'm not sure about the best way to handle virtual hosts.

1. Do all of those domains offer registration via web or XEP-0077?

2. It will clutter up the list quite a bit to add all those domains
(which I suppose is fine, but it's more for the end user to sift through).

3. Does it make sense to note in the list that, say, climm.org is hosted
by i-pobox.net? Or do we treat each virtual host as its own independent
entity?