[Operators] google talk muc invitations

Fabio Forno fabio.forno at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:29:09 CDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Justin Uberti <juberti at google.com> wrote:
> The existing Google Talk client doesn't support MUC, so it provides the link
> to the web client as a workaround.
> The next version of the client will support MUC, so this problem will go
> away.

Yep, but the odd thing is that if the user is connected with another
client (e.g our mobile client) the google server strips away the
<invite/> child and it makes the invitation useless. If I remember
well this once didn't happen, in fact few weeks ago, when we first
added MUC support, everything worked smoothly

bye

--
Fabio Forno, Ph.D.
Bluendo srl http://www.bluendo.com