[Operators] How can I tell if gtalk thinks it authoritative for my XMPP domain?

-_-_-|Rek2|-_-_-- rek2 at binaryfreedom.info
Mon Feb 23 13:07:40 CST 2009

Justin Uberti escribió:
> We made some changes on our service to address this issue and prevent
> it from reoccurring. In no case should an existing federated domain be
> affected by Google Apps users.
>
> --justin

Hi Justin, thanks for your response, our domain is federated  and I have
check everything in my side with no success, still of course is possible
that I have something wrong even thou I have no changes in my SRV
records whatsoever etc and was working perfect for a good long year :-)
can you please check if something is preventing my domain to contact
you? my domain is "binaryfreedom.info"
see if you are getting my records right etc..

Cheers
Thanks
Chris F.