[Operators] How can I tell if gtalk thinks it authoritative for my XMPP domain?

Nikolaus Polak nik at linuxlovers.at
Mon Feb 23 14:16:02 CST 2009

----- "<-_-_-|Rek2|-_-_-->" <rek2 at binaryfreedom.info> schrieb:
> Justin Uberti escribió:
> > We made some changes on our service to address this issue and
> > prevent
> > it from reoccurring. In no case should an existing federated domain
> > be
> > affected by Google Apps users.
> can you please check if something is preventing my domain to contact
> you? my domain is "binaryfreedom.info"
> see if you are getting my records right etc..
Hi Justin, hi Chris - just wanted to say that I've got also connection
problems from/to linuxlovers.at <-> gmail.com and
jabber.linuxlovers.at <-> gmail.com (both hosted on the same server).
*.linuxlovers.at shouldn't be enabled for google apps... any idea whats
going wrong since about yesterday ?

with best regards,

--
Nikolaus Polak - http://nplog.0nl1ne.at - xmpp:nik(at)linuxlovers.at