[Operators] Online real time monitoring

Mathias Ertl mati at fsinf.at
Mon Jul 13 18:55:12 CDT 2009

Hi,

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Perhaps it would help for people to publish their scripts. Indeed, it
> would be cool to have an open-source project or two so that more people
> can contribute to these efforts, download and improve the code, run
> their own monitors, etc.

I wholeheartedly agree. Thats why I already did a blog post about it a
while back [1]. The code is available in our svn [2] or you can view it
in websvn [3].

greetings, Mati

PS: If anyone is interested in extending the functionality, please let
me know, I'd be happy to collaborate.

[1]
http://blogs.fsinf.at/mati/2009/04/09/jupwado-create-availability-statistics-for-1-n-jabber-servers/
[2] http://svn.fsinf.at/mati/proj/pub/jupwado/
[3]
http://websvn.fsinf.at/listing.php?repname=mati&path=%2Fproj%2Fpub%2Fjupwado%2F#path_proj_pub_jupwado_

--
I only read plain text mail! I prefer pgp|gpg signed & encrypted mails!