[Operators] Online real time monitoring

Mathias Ertl mati at fsinf.at
Wed Jul 15 17:17:37 CDT 2009

One question comes up: What would you guys consider "abusive" monitoring? If
a watchdog-service scans... once every minute? once every second? once
every hour? What would be too many packages? I monitor transports
(currently only ours ;-)) and that does 5 ad-hoc commands every 5
minutes... would that be to much?

greetings, Mati

--
I only read plain text mail! I prefer pgp|gpg signed & encrypted mails!