[Operators] Strange registrations

Clemens Fries xmpp at xenoworld.de
Fri Mar 27 10:03:39 CDT 2009

Hi!

I, too, got a few of these registrations. I did a quick search for some of the
names on the list and discovered that all the surnames used in the nicknames
seem to originate from this list:
  http://cns2.uni.edu/~okane/114/Physicians.txt

It may be interesting to hear of anyone got a nickname with a surname that is
not on that list. I got only positive matches for the names you provided and
for the seven names I had at hand.

Might help to single out the 'bad' users. The first names seem to come from a
different list ─ there are multiple results if you google for some of the more
exotic names.