[Operators] public XMPP service-list abandoned?

Arsimael Arsimael at voxnoctem.de
Fri Sep 10 01:43:28 CST 2010

 I recognized that theres no Service added since half a Year.

Does somebody really care about the list? I have here six adding
requests since I joined the mailing list. None of them is added to the
list and the inactive services don't get removed.

If no one cares about the list, then why keep it online? - If it's
because of the Lack of people, I could update the list. - But someone
has to puload it.

Greetings

--
Jan "Arsimael" Schneeberger
Leitung Vox Noctem, Servertechnik

Vox Noctem - Die Stimme der Nacht
http://www.VoxNoctem.de
http://www.myspace.de/vox_noctem

DJ Arsimael
Livesendung "Caged!" - Jeden Sonntag von 17 bis 19 Uhr.

Vox Noctem ist Mitglied der Gemeinschaft Alternativer Darkradios.
http://www.g-a-d.net
Vox Noctem ist Mitglied des Schwarze-Stene.org Radioverbundes.
http://www.schwarze-szene.org