[Operators] Any update on the services list status?

Marco Cirillo maranda at lightwitch.org
Fri Sep 17 10:57:03 CST 2010

  There's a feeling of abandonement honestly (I'm stuck overall 84 days
after I sent in the request and no more communications after
"acknowledgement" part), I also talked today with Mathias who made a
script to make the whole "technical" verification process one single
command line.

I know that it's all on stpeter's shoulders at the moment but can it be
that there's no one else? Or that we can't actually help with it?

Regards.