[Operators] Services list maintainance

Ben Zimmer ben at einfachjabber.de
Wed Apr 6 02:55:17 CST 2011

Hi everybody,

just wanted to know if there are any plans on reviving the
services-list? All applications in last half year were kind of ignored
(at least from my point of view), so I wanted to ask if there is
anything people (e.g. me) can do to help maintaining the list.

Mathias Ertl proposed a tool to reduce manual work here,
http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/operators/2011-January/001065.html
but (again, from my pov) nobody really seems to care.

It would be great if the "show-stoppers" could be identified and we
could see a refreshed list some time soon...

Regards,
Ben
Web: www.einfachjabber.de
Mail: ben at einfachjabber.de