[Operators] Services list maintainance

Sean Dilda sean at duke.edu
Tue Apr 12 21:24:26 UTC 2011

> On 4/6/11 1:48 PM, naw wrote:
>>
>> By the way, in the list there are several servers that have dead.
>
> Bug reports are welcome, or ping me via IM and I'll set you up as a
> WordPress user so that you can edit the appropriate table. That goes for
> Ben and Swen and anyone else, too.
>
> Peter

Thanks for doing the new site.  However, with Chrome on my mac, the
formatting is weird.  I only see the first few characters of the
'Primary Admin' field, and have to scroll to the right to see the rest
even though there's plenty of horizontal space to the sides.

Also, a few servers don't have lat/long which makes their columns appear
weird.