[Operators] For Openfire admins

Swen Lux root at fserver.org
Thu Apr 21 10:13:54 UTC 2011

Hi Peter,

I'm about to make a standardised email text for the new jabber services.
I will send those to the postmaster /hostmaster / webmaster addresses as
you've mentioned. Do you think it is ok if i send those through my email
address? Or should i use an "official" one? Can you provide me with an
official email address like slux at xmpp.org or something like that?

All the best and happy eastern,

Swen