[Operators] For Openfire admins

bear bear42 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 14:04:39 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 06:13, Swen Lux <root at fserver.org> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I'm about to make a standardised email text for the new jabber services. I
> will send those to the postmaster /hostmaster / webmaster addresses as
> you've mentioned. Do you think it is ok if i send those through my email
> address? Or should i use an "official" one? Can you provide me with an
> official email address like slux at xmpp.org or something like that?

+1 to one of the operators team getting an xmpp.org address - but can
I also add that we should be doing a blog post about new servers being
added to the list?

--
Bear

bear at xmpp.org (email)
bear42 at gmail.com (xmpp, email)
bear at code-bear.com (xmpp, email)
http://code-bear.com/bearlog (weblog)

PGP Fingerprint = 9996 719F 973D B11B E111  D770 9331 E822 40B3 CD29