[Operators] Fwd: Looking for full xml list / app idea

Joseph Zucchero jzucc60 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 23:41:06 UTC 2011

It is not as user-friendly as it could be for sure.  I have a few services
to offer online, and if you could find a way to open the community to me
then you'll get more people visiting your website and subscribing, your
ultimate goal.  I can't give you personal info. for security reasons but I
am willing to affiliate with your site to monitor and let you know how we
can work together.