[Operators] Please *remove* jabber.fsinf.at

Mathias Ertl mati at fsinf.at
Sun Aug 28 20:09:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

Please *remove* jabber.fsinf.at from the list at
http://xmpp.org/resources/public-services/.

The service will stop accepting public registrations in a few days[1] and thus
is no longer suitable for that list. If - whoever is responsible for this
right now - is in doubt of my permission to do this, please contact me per
XMPP or simply verify that the original request to add the service (on this
list, April 15, 2009) was signed with the same GPG key.

greetings, Mati

[1] http://jabber.fsinf.at/en/node/146

--
me on twitter: @mathiasertl | soup: http://soup.er.tl
I only read plain-text mail!  I prefer signed/encrypted mail!