[Operators] Catching up with some backlog about Servers list...

Mathias Ertl mati at fsinf.at
Wed Jan 5 06:12:51 CST 2011

On Wednesday, January 05, 2011 01:04:07 am bear wrote:
> naw on jdev pointed me to this post by Mathias Ertl
> http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/operators/2010-September/001044.html

I am also on jdev, but I don't see it there? ;-)

> Mathias if your still reading, can you forward to me the code your
> working on so I can work with it so we can get the Servers list
> updated automatically?

yes, sure, its in my svn repo, check it out here:
	http://svn.fsinf.at/mati/proj/pub/xmpp_server_scanner/
Note that I of course don't really care about the licence - as long as it
stays free ;-).

The only thing I wish for is that the code used for the list stays public.

greetings, Mati

--
I only read plain-text mail!  I prefer signed/encrypted mail!