[Operators] Fwd: Looking for full xml list / app idea

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Jul 19 20:52:43 UTC 2011

Hi Ben, my apologies for the delayed reply.

On 5/15/11 2:33 PM, Ben Zimmer wrote:

> If someone could comment on the possibility of getting the app hosted
> at xmpp.org-facilities, here are the requirements:
> * python 2.6

We currently have Python 2.5.2 on athena (the server where we'd host
this), but we have plans to upgrade the Debian version there soon.

> * atm. about 30MB disk-space

Should not be a problem. We do run out of disk space sometimes, but
that's because of logging issues.

> * ~30MB RAM on my own server

We have RAM to spare on that machine.

> * SQL-DB would be optional, as I think SQLite should be enough for the
> small dataset that is used

We have MySQL on that machine, but could install SQLite if needed.

Thank you for working on this!!!