[Operators] Jabber.sk - stolen ejabberd databases

Mathias Ertl mati at fsinf.at
Fri Aug 31 15:23:03 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 03:59:10PM +0200, Peter Viskup wrote:
> It could be related to activities of syrian people using our server
> on last months.

We have seen massive abuse from Syrian and Russian IPs, (i.e. mass-MUC
creation), where they claimed to be Syrian. This was already discussed
off-list. If they start attacking servers, this gets to a whole new level!

greetings, Mati

--
I only read plain text mail! I prefer pgp|gpg signed & encrypted mails!