[Operators] Gmail federation

Björn Kempén buffi at google.com
Fri Feb 24 15:15:06 UTC 2012

Hello

I am one of the guys at Google responsible for our Google Talk XMPP
Federation implementation.
We'd like to debug this issue a bit more in-depth to figure out what's going on.

It would be very helpful for us to have a conversation (over chat or
phone) with someone having these connection issues, while having a
short debugging session where a federated domain attempt to connect to
us.

If you have successfully federated with us before but are unable to do
so now, and would like to help out with the debugging, reach out to me
over email and we'll setup a short debugging session where I can
monitor the dialback verification process from our end.

- Björn