[Operators] Finally *fix* the list-issue

Friedrich Kron fritz_kron at yahoo.de
Mon Jan 16 17:32:42 UTC 2012

Hello Jabber Server Admins,

I am realy sorry but i can't see any benefit from adding public jabber servers to a private webpage at jabber.at. Hopefully the jabber.at domain will not change the owner and shut down services without warning again (like some years ago). All in all it is not really a nifty cool new public Jabber Server List…

mit freundlichen Grüßen / kind regards

Friedrich Kron
edv dienstschiene
Mail: friedrich.kron at jaim.at