[Operators] public XMPP service: [limun.org] and [jabb3r.net]

Mihael Pranjić mpranj at limun.org
Thu Jun 21 18:01:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

Please change the server information of limun.org to the following:
(JID, lat/longitude, website url, certificate changed)

domain: [limun.org]
website: [http://jabb3r.net]
year launched: [2009]
country: [DE]
latitude: [49.100735]
longitude: [12.486477]
CA: [StartSSL]
server software: [ejabberd]
admin name: [Mihael Pranjic]
admin JID: [mpranj at limun.org]

and also please add:

domain: [jabb3r.net]
website: [http://jabb3r.net]
year launched: [2009]
country: [DE]
latitude: [49.100735]
longitude: [12.486477]
CA: [StartSSL]
server software: [ejabberd]
admin name: [Mihael Pranjic]
admin JID: [mpranj at limun.org]

fyi, you redirected me to the wiki a few weeks ago, but I couldn't
manage to aquire an account there.

Thanks,
Mihael Pranjic