[Operators] Future of XMPP Re: The Google issue

Aryo Sandiyudo asandiyudo at mayplaces.com
Tue Dec 3 18:34:23 UTC 2013

Maxim, I am a little confused by your statement. At first time you mention about push notification at level "server implementation" but then you give reference to the push notification at level "client implementation". Well, I know that these two things are related but it will require huge costs and time-consuming to implement it in the real world.

As for you to know that our Mail2XMPP push notification can work well with any XMPP/Jabber client (web-based, a desktop or even mobile client). Thus expected to be more flexible in its use without having to perform a specific mobile application development for different OS. Look you don't have to take my word for it, just create an acoount on MayPlaces (free) and see for yourself :-)

- -- -
aRyo S
http://mayplaces.com

0x6A727933.asc - https://db.tt/aht0U2Wq