[Operators] SSL certificates / private CAs / CACert issue

Ed - 0x1b, Inc. jabberd2 at 0x1b.com
Sun Jan 20 02:28:36 UTC 2013

This is a significant topic at W3C  - a decentralized solution may be
found with WebID  http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebID
As I understand, the protocol should be flexible enough to work with
XMPP. Another are of discussion has been the Read-Write Linked Data
forums.As Dave mentioned, I think it also relies on DNSSEC and DANE.

Happy New Year and Thanks Everyone - Ed