[Operators] Message delivery

Phil Pennock xmpp-operators+phil at spodhuis.org
Wed Oct 30 05:45:30 UTC 2013

On 2013-10-29 at 14:10 -0700, Peter Kieser wrote:
> > On 10/28/13 2:54 PM, Peter Kieser wrote:
> >> What servers currently support this? ejabbered doesn't:

> I think my concern about migrating to another daemon is getting the same
> (or more) feature set and the ability to migrate rosters.

I switched from ejabberd to prosody a couple of months back; prosody
ships with a tool which can migrate roster information from ejabberd,
and it worked flawlessly for me (a very small number of users, though).

Prosody has community support for XEP-0198 per
<http://prosody.im/doc/xeplist>, which should also help you establish
feature set.

-Phil