[Operators] S2S problems

Mathias Ertl mati at fsinf.at
Thu Sep 19 09:18:35 UTC 2013

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 08:49:09PM +0700, Aryo Sandiyudo wrote:
> Interesting blog post, this will be a tremendous input for people who
> manage a XMPP server, XMPP server developers and XMPP client developers.
> Good job!

I also noted we're literally the only server enforcing s2s TLS encyrption.
I hope this doesn't violate specs (otherwise the specs should be updated).
jabber.at has been on TLS-only for years and apart from gmail.com (which
will end its federation anyway, AFAIR), there are no interop issues. I can
only encourage everyone to require TLS on all connections.

greetings, Mati
(jabber.at)

--
I only read plain text mail! I prefer pgp|gpg signed & encrypted mails!