[Operators] S2S problems

Thijs Alkemade thijs at xnyhps.nl
Thu Sep 19 18:13:22 UTC 2013

Hi Aryo,

The first list are the c2s results, the second one is for s2s.

If I remember correctly, mayplaces.com failed for c2s because at the time there were two SRV records for it, one with port 5222 and one with 5223. It tried connecting to port 5223 with STARTTLS instead of legacy SSL, which failed, and I could not be bothered to try to force a connect host and port.

The xmpp-client SRV record looks correct now, do you want me to rerun the test?

Regards,
Thijs