[Operators] S2S problems

Aryo Sandiyudo asandiyudo at mayplaces.com
Thu Sep 19 18:31:18 UTC 2013

Hi Thijs,

Thanks for the explanation, and yes please re run it :)

Just an idea: is it possible with this kind of a scoring tools there is also features called a "suggestions" what fix that admin should change/add to their server based on their XMPP/OS server type. I'm sure it would be great :)

Thanks,
Aryo S.

--
Sent from my Android tablet.