[Operators] Google status?

Neil Stevens neil at hakubi.us
Tue Aug 12 11:27:44 UTC 2014

Existing Gmail users remain on XMPP unless they switch to Hangouts. Then they stop existing in XMPP.

I *think* new Gmail users get Hangouts from the start but I'm not sure.

Neil Stevens - neil at hakubi.us
http://www.redstate.com/ - http://unlikelyvoter.com/
If you're seeing shades of gray, it's because you're not
looking close enough to see the black and white dots.