[Operators] public XMPP service: alpha-labs.net

Simon Tennant simon at buddycloud.com
Mon Aug 18 11:06:30 UTC 2014

I've noticed that these requests don't get answered or lost or dropped or..

   - What's the preferred way to update the contents on
   https://xmpp.net/directory.php?
   - Would it make sense to have a quick note on the
   https://xmpp.net/directory.php page?
   - Should we be asking for pull requests to this the code that generates
   this page?

S.

--
Simon Tennant | buddycloud.com | +49 17 8545 0880 | office hours:
goo.gl/tQgxP