[Operators] Prosody + Candy Chat resources

Leho Kraav leho at kraav.com
Sun Jan 5 20:13:25 UTC 2014

Hi all

Looking at the chatme.im thread, it got me curious - does anyone here
know any additional resources for work done on Candy Chat other than the
github forks?

I'm looking for an XMPP message archive integration for Candy, where the
user could browse MUC message history that happened while he was
disconnected. Wondering if any such work exists somewhere so I don't
have to reinvent the wheel when I get to it.

In general, also looking to get in contact with people interested in all
development of Candy on top of Prosody, so e-mail me back if you're one
of them.