[Operators] debian.org SIP and XMPP

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Sun Jan 19 09:46:52 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 8:43 AM, Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.com.au> wrote:

> As mentioned in the other email, FOSDEM is coming up, maybe that will be
>  an opportunity to discuss in person?  (Please don't let my .au domain
> deceive you, I'm based in central Europe)

Sadly, I don't think Matt is joining us this time around; perhaps this
might change his mind, though. There'll certainly be other Prosody
developers present, though, I'd hope.

We've a two day "summit" meeting beforehand, as well; I imagine that
begging an hour or so from our chair, Kev, on Friday afternoon would be
easy enough, if you'd like a marginally less distracting setting. We're out
in Cisco's offices, in Diegem, near the airport.

Dave.