[Operators] Openfire (for operators)

Leho Kraav leho at kraav.com
Mon Jun 2 20:52:46 UTC 2014

On 02.06.2014 23:32, Dave Cridland wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I know quite a few of you are running Openfire - you may well have
> noticed, but development has been ramping up again for some time. In
> light of this, I've volunteered to act as Project Lead. While there's
> certainly plenty of work left to be done, I'm keen to get a sense of the
> most serious problems for operators running Openfire.
>
> Can folks let me know (off list to mailto:dave at cridland.net
> <mailto:dave at cridland.net> is fine)?

Multiple resources in Group Chat is #1 for me
http://issues.igniterealtime.org/browse/OF-103

I'm also actively following commit feed and I'm totally glad it's been
picking up again. Some work recently went in re: message carbons, but
I'm not sure how many clients actually support that. Candy webchat and
mobile client combination is most important for me.