[Operators] May 19th - Permanent encrypted XMPP network and Open Discussion Day

Steven Lloyd Watkin lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk
Mon May 19 08:11:21 UTC 2014

surevine.com has been running encrypted c2s and s2s since the first test
day.

evilprofessor.co.uk still requires some work as I'm using/testing the
buddycloud hosting platform and we don't currently have a way to add certs
for personal domains (so I may seem quiet on that jid).

Steven Lloyd Watkin
Software Engineer
PHP ::: Java ::: Ruby ::: Node.js ::: XMPP
lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk (email+jid) ::: http://www.evilprofessor.co.uk
Facebook / Twitter / Flickr: lloydwatkin

Organiser of WORLD RECORD breaking charity event:
Scuba Santas ::: http://www.scuba-santas.co.uk
Supporting the RNLI & DDRC - 15th December 2013 - NDAC, Chepstow