[Operators] May 19th - Permanent encrypted XMPP network and Open Discussion Day

Aryo Sandiyudo asandiyudo at mayplaces.com
Tue May 20 10:04:45 UTC 2014

MayPlaces.com has joined this party since it first began, unfortunately since the beginning we've decided not to force TLS for the greater good functional all of our features. To understand more about the features of what we provide in MayPlaces.com besides XMPP chat please watch the following video http://youtu.be/aA0TDEi_MA4

Regards,
Aryo S.