[Operators] public XMPP service: alpha-labs.net

Cesar Alcalde lambda512 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 18:53:38 UTC 2014

Hello, are the S2S connections with your server working properly?

I'm trying to make Service Discovery from jabberes.org, jabber.org and
gmail.com and it doesn't seem to work. But I can open a connection from my
pc with telnet to jabber.alpha-labs.net on 5269 and in the
jabberes.orglogs I see that a connection is stablished.

Using the IM Observatory, I see that your server is reachable through C2S (
https://xmpp.net/result.php?id=36701), but not S2S (
https://xmpp.net/result.php?id=36598)

By the way, you already were on the http://list.jabber.at list, and on the
ancient (2008) jabber.org list.