[Operators] public XMPP service

Mathias Ertl mati at fsinf.at
Thu Oct 30 15:58:33 UTC 2014

On 10/27/2014 11:24 AM, Cesar Alcalde wrote:
> By the way, you can add yourself yo the list at https://list.jabber.at/

Which is btw. maintained and still improving :-).

> At least you will be in a list

Unfortunately the list could be more public, so please feel free to link
to it on your pages - and submit your server of course, if you haven't
already. I am also very open to ideas on improving the site. This is a
normal github project[1] so feel free to just file issues.

greetings, Mati

[1] https://github.com/mathiasertl/django-xmpp-server-list

twitter: @mathiasertl | xing: Mathias Ertl | email: mati at er.tl
I only read plain-text mail!  I prefer signed/encrypted mail!