[Operators] public XMPP service: [jabber.wien

Mathias Ertl mati at fsinf.at
Tue Sep 30 08:23:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

Since the delay for new servers on this list is already great, is a
merge-request on github[1] an acceptable method of submission as well?

stpeter: I would volunteer to check some of these servers and do a
morge-request for multiple servers, if you want.

greetings, Mati

[1] https://github.com/stpeter/xmppdotnet

--
I only read plain text mail! I prefer pgp|gpg signed & encrypted mails!