[Operators] process changes for xmpp.net

Peter Saint-Andre - &yet peter at andyet.net
Thu Apr 16 15:48:45 UTC 2015

OK folks, I have finally gotten organized about xmpp.net!

Yesterday Thijs modified the code so that the server list for
https://xmpp.net/directory.php pulls automatically (once a day) from the
vCard files at https://github.com/stpeter/xmppdotnet

I have started to process existing pull requests, and ask that you
generate pull requests to have your servers added to xmpp.net. I will
still send an email verification to the canonical email addresses for
your domain, but receiving pull requests will make it much easier for me
to process requests. (And I might add some contributors to that repo so
that I'm less of a blocker.)

I'll also update the instructions at https://xmpp.net/register.php very
soon.

Thanks for your patience.