[Operators] More info about servers features

Cesar Alcalde lambda512 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:40:26 UTC 2015

Sorry about that.

The page uses the Jabberes.org server to make the queries, but this servers
has been suffering S2S issues for some time. I'll try to reconfigure to
scan from another server.

The server list to scan is done merging the xmpp.net list, the jabber.at
list and a local list.

I have intended for a while to include the new servers that appear on the
local list... But I have not had the time to do it.