[Operators] JavaScript XMPP client

Thomas Camaran camaran at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 10:56:25 UTC 2015

Hi, i extract jappix mini static,  if i use with user and password in
connection section work but if i use in anonymous mode give me error, it's
a bug?

Thank you

        <script type="text/javascript"
src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.2/jquery.min.js
<view-source:https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.2/jquery.min.js>"></script>
       <script type="text/javascript" src="/mini/javascripts/mini.js
<view-source:https://intranet.net.chatme.im/mini/javascripts/mini.js>"></script>
       <script type="text/javascript">
jQuery(document).ready(function() {                JAPPIX_STATIC =
"/mini/";                HOST_BOSH =
"https://webchat.chatme.im/http-bind/";
                JappixMini.launch({                    connection: {
                         domain: 'anonymous.chatme.im',
            resource: 'miniStatice'                        },
          application: {                        network: {
               autoconnect: false                        },
            interface: {                            showpane: false,
                         animate: true,                        },
                  user: {                            random_nickname:
false,                        },                        chat: {
                    suggest: ["admin at chatme.im"],
  },                        groupchat: {
open: ["piazza at conference.chatme.im"],
suggest: ["support at conference.chatme.im"],                        }
                }                });            });        </script>