[Operators] Please enable Forward Secrecy for your servers!

Eric Koldeweij eric at no-sense.net
Mon Jul 27 13:46:57 UTC 2015

Yes, my server would be one of those who cannot reach jabber.ccc.de any
more.
I did not get around to turning it on yet, I need a software upgrade for
that.

I understand the need for extra security but enforcing it right away
without giving fellow operators time to upgrade as well will only hurt
the community. I thought I had until end of september for this.

Not happy.

Eric.