[Operators] Please enable Forward Secrecy for your servers!

Vincent Lauton vince at darkness.su
Sat Oct 3 09:54:44 UTC 2015

Hey all,
After my server switch,due to the absolute unreactivity of certain administrators,I will be explicitly looking for and blocking any servers that do not support PFS.Some of these such as Jodo.im and exploit.im have particularly bad security settings,customised from the get-go to a crappy state and kept there it seems.These people obviously have no regard for the security and privacy of their users and others and refuse to acknowledge their being obsolete or pay attention to new XMPP specifications and standards.
I say good riddance to them.