[Operators] Annoying spam

Arsimael Inshan ai at jhml.de
Wed Sep 9 14:17:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

I don't know if I am the only one with this problem, but since a few
days I get spammed with messages via XMPP. They look like this:

reklama2412 at jabber.ozerki.net: ************RUSSIAN************
Качественная спам рассылка по Jabber клиентам.
В наличии свыше 50000 живых контактов!  Постоянное пополнение!
Низкие цены - высокое качество!

Контакты для связи:
reklama at bin.vc

************ENGLISH************
Quality Jabber spam mailing to customers.
In the presence of more than 50,000 live contacts! Constant replenishment!
Low prices - high quality!

Contact information:
reklama at bin.vc

I try to contact the operators of these servers, but I don't get any
response and the accounts are still up and running.
Now I start blocking these obviously NOT maintained servers and post
them on my homepage wth the reason why they were blocked.

I hope some of the admins of ozerki.net, bin.vc, jabber.ru are in this
list and see this.

--
Arsimael Inshan
IT-Consultant

email: ai at jhml.de
web: https://www.it-native.de (german)
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
Informations. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately inform the sender and delete this mail. Any
unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this Mail
is not allowed.