[Operators] Annoying spam

Arsimael Inshan ai at jhml.de
Wed Sep 9 14:28:26 UTC 2015

I have a lookup at their sites. bin.vc for example have support accounts
on their page called admin@ and support at bin.vc - None of them responds
Then I sent an email to the email adress (if there is any) from the
whois info.
If I can understand the language, I try to fo to the forums or contact
form.

But as I said, no one responds. Thats why I thank the guys of
prosody-modules for their great plugin called "mod_admin_blocklist"

Arsimael Inshan
IT-Consultant

email: ai at jhml.de
web: https://www.it-native.de (german)
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
Informations. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately inform the sender and delete this mail. Any
unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this Mail
is not allowed.

Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder
diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte
sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte
Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.